yahneverknow is Michelle.
She is a woman who is often mistaken for a girl. That’s probably because she both looks and acts like a girl.
This blog is new as of March 16, 2012.
The first post is here and does a much better job of explaining why this blog exists.
Michelle hates talking about herself… hence, the vaguely anonymous blog.
But here are some quick facts, in no particular order, in case you’re interested.
- went to the University of Chicago but never graduated
- enjoys knitting, crocheting, and dyeing yarns
has a catis currently pet-less
- has dreams of playing poker for a living
- was the tallest girl in her class until 3rd grade
- has a thousand different laughs (no, really)
- wishes people could be more honest
hashad her own sourdough starter, though she has not named it and it has died a bad death
Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask. Though, if you’re creepy, I probably won’t answer.
If you enjoyed reading or seeing something on this blog, groovy. I’m glad you came by.